Walton Way, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB3 1AX
Guide Price £950,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
A superb contemporary, 3 bedroom townhouse situated in the highly regarded Athena (Knights Park) development on the west side of Cambridge.
- Superb, contemporary open plan Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room 30'2 x 23'4 (9.20m x 7.10m) to the second floor which opens to a private terrace
- Stylish and well equipped Kitchen area with range of wall and base units, central island and integrated appliances
- Excellent Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobes, En Suite Shower Room and sliding doors to terrace
- 2 further double Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite) to the first floor
- Spacious Family Bathroom with high quality sanitaryware and adjustable lighting
- Underfloor heating throughout with individual thermostats to each room
- High specification, triple glazed windows and doors
- Low maintenance courtyard garden and integral Garage
City Centre 3.5 miles, M11 (junction 13 - southbound only) 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street 52 and 67 minutes respectively) 4 miles, Stansted Airport 30 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
9 Walton Way was constructed by the highly regarded developer Hill Residential in 2019 and offers a contemporary "up-side-down" layout arranged over 3 floors. The main living accommodation occupies the entire of the second floor and opens to a private terrace which offers a secluded space for relaxation and al fresco dining.
Designed to be flooded with natural light from deep glazed windows and doors, the property has been finished to a very high specification and the quality of the fixtures and fittings is excellent throughout.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.70km
- Waterbeach 8.69km
- Great Shelford 8.73km
- Foxton 11.53km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.