Warkworth Street, Cambridge, CB1 1EG
Guide Price £1,600,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Dining Room with stunning marble period fireplace, fitted shelving, exposed floorboards and bay window with shutters
- Open aspect through to Kitchen refitted with a full range of wall and base units with open shelving and integrated appliances
- Stunning first floor Sitting Room with wooden floorboards, impressive open fire place with ample fitted shelving and wonderful views all the way along Warkworth Street and Parkers Piece in the distance
- 4 Bedrooms including Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and feature fireplace and 2 Bathroom/Shower Rooms
- Lower ground floor with self contained one Bedroom Annexe providing additional living space according to family requirements or potential rental opportunity
- Spacious third floor Home Office/Work Office
- Pretty Garden with rear gated access to an Off Street Parking Space
A magnificent five storey Victorian townhouse with wonderful light and airy accommodation throughout, delightfully situated in this sought after residential location.
City Centre 750 yards, Mainline Railway Station (King’s Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 0.75 of a mile (distances and times are approximate).
12 Warkworth Street is a substantial terraced town house which extends to 2,637 sq ft (245 sq m). The current owners have undergone an extensive programme of modernisation with care being taken to retain the period features which include open fireplaces, sash windows, coving, wooden floorboards and panelled internal doors. With well-proportioned rooms and high ceilings, the property is arranged over five floors and further benefits from a lower ground floor self-contained annexe which would be ideal for additional family needs or provide rental income potential.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.22km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.88km
- Great Shelford 6.18km
- Waterbeach 7.88km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.