Warren Close, Cambridge, CB2 1LB
Offers in Excess of £450,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Spacious open plan dual aspect Sitting/Dining Room with doors leading to the Balcony
- Kitchen with a range of wall and base cabinets with drawers and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room, further Double Bedroom and Bathroom
- Large Balcony providing space to relax
- Secure Undercroft Parking and Cycle Store
- Lift to all floors
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A spacious 2-bedroom, fifth floor apartment conveniently situated in this prime central location with easy access to the mainline railway station and the City centre.
City Centre 0.75 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.25 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 300 yards, M11 (junction 12) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
Built in 2007 by Laing Homes, this fifth-floor apartment is finished to a high standard and the spacious accommodation extends to 775.9 sq ft (72.1 sq m). The property has been immaculately maintained by the current owners and benefits from a bright triple aspect, as a result of its corner position, with views over the communal gardens.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.22km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.74km
- Great Shelford 5.00km
- Waterbeach 8.74km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.