Wessex Court, 21 Queen Ediths Way, Cambridge, CB1 7PH
Rent £2,300 pcm (£531 pw)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Spacious 3 bedroom modern house with garden in an exclusive gated development to the south of the city, well positioned for access to Addenbrooke’s Hospital and major commuter routes.
- Spacious living/dining room area with French doors to large private rear garden.
- Fully integrated kitchen and Breakfast area with French doors to garden.
- Downstairs W.C.
- Beautiful Bedroom 1 with built in wardrobe, en-suite shower room and private balcony.
- Bedroom 2 with built in wardrobe and en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 3 with built in wardrobe.
- Contemporary family bathroom.
- Secure gated entrance.
- 2 allocated parking spaces.
- Secure bike storage.
- Communal landscaped gardens.
Wessex Court is part of an exclusive development located on Queen Edith's Way. Queen Edith's Way lies in a popular residential area on the south side of the city and is well placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital and a mainline railway station with services to King's Cross in about 50 minutes and Liverpool Street in about 70 minutes. There are a number of state and private schools in the area including The Perse (Boys) on Hills Road and Long Road Sixth Form College.
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 1.75km
- Great Shelford 3.41km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.04km
- Whittlesford 8.51km
Schools - School Checker
Use our calculator to find out if you can afford the rent for this property, using your annual salary
Please note: If you're able to pay up front for the property, or provide a Guarantor, you may still be eligible