West Street, Comberton, Cambridge, CB23 7EN
Guide Price £475,000
- 3 Bedrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
- Superb and generous house of 957 sq ft set over 2 floors
- Excellent ground floor - kitchen to the front and a good sized dining/living area to the rear
- Master bedroom with en suite shower and built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 also a double room with an option for a dressing room area (two floorplans showing the options)
- Flooring included - Karndean, carpet and large format floor tiles
- Landscaped front garden and rear garden laid to turf with patio area
- Two tandem parking spaces alongside the house
- South facing rear garden
- 10 Year LABC Warranty
Plot 15 The Birdlings
A very generously sized 3 bedroom semi detached village home in this popular village, just to the west of Cambridge.
Safely view this home....Bidwells are Covid compliant and can arrange either a virtual viewing or for you to view the home under strict social distances. Contact for further details.
The layout of this home has been well thought out:
* Entrance hall with door to L-shaped kitchen;
* Kitchen with door from hall way and also opening from kitchen to dining area which leads to living area.
* Double doors to rear garden.
* Understairs storage cupboard.
* WC from hallway.
* Spacious landing with airing cupboard
* Master bedroom with en suite shower room
* Bedroom 2 is also a double bedroom of 10'8 x 9'7.
* Bedroom 3/Dressing room of 10'8 x 6'7.
* Family bathroom
* Tandem parking adjacent to the house for 2 cars
* South facing rear garden wihtin a cul de sac
* Garden laid to turf and patio area
A superb specification has been chosen for these lovely homes, full details are available in the photos section - however in summary:
* Contemporary kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
* Silestone worktops and matching upstands
* Excellent range of Bosch integrated appliances to include induction hob, single oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
* Sleek bathrooms from Duravit and with Hansgrohe taps and showers, wood effect vanity tops throughout.
* Built in wardrobe to bedroom 1
* Flooring included throughout - a mix of Karndean, carpet and large format floor tiles
* Underfloor heating to the ground floor with radiators to the first - all served by the air source heat pump
* Traditional construction of brick and block
* Rear gardens turfed and with patio areas, landscaping to front gardens.
* Help to Buy available
* 10 Year LABC Warranty
Comberton is a traditional village - offering a wealth of amenities and facilities on it's doorstep including the highly sought after Comberton Village College which offers secondary education through to Sixth Form.
The proximity to Cambridge is one of the key attractions to living in this village - a short distance to the M11 and A14, excellent rail connections either from Cambridge or Royston.
Within easy reach are key employers - such as Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus which is situated on the south of Cambridge approximately 10 minutes journey time, and using the M11 and A14 the Cambridge Science Park is around 20 minutes around Cambridge. These places alone offer a host of leading names in the area including AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Cambrige Consultants, Huawei an Napp to name just a few.
- Foxton 8.04km
- Shepreth 8.08km
- Cambridge (CBG) 8.71km
- Great Shelford 9.74km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.