West Street, Comberton, Cambridge, CB23 7EN
Asking Price £440,000
- 3 Bedrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
SUPERB DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO COMBERTON VILLAGE COLLEGE!
- Superbly laid out home of 990 sq ft set over two floors.
- L-Shaped kitchen with high quality fittings including Silestone work tops as standard
- Bosch appliances to include induction hob, single oven, microwave. Further appliances of fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Generous living/dining room with double doors to the turfed west facing rear garden
- Karndean flooring to the entrance hall and kitchen, with carpet to the living room, stairs and bedrooms. Tiling to the wet areas.
- Air source heat pump
- 10 year LABC Warranty
Plot 33, The Elm
A superb 3 bedroom semi-detached home with a west facing garden.
Providing excellent accommodation and a superb high specification, this property has been thoughtfully designed.
The property has a welcoming entrance hall with the stairs and WC to one side. The kitchen is positioned to the front and forms an L-shape with a walk way opening through to the dining/living room, which has an understairs storage cupboard. There are double doors opening to the sunny west facing rear garden which has a patio and is turfed.
The first floor provides a main bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and the further bathroom. There is also an airing cupboard.
The Birdlings has fast become known for its excellent specification and the superior style and finish of each home. The Elms are no exception and feature:
* Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, with radiators to the first floor.
* Air source heat pump serving the heating and hot water.
Karndean flooring to the entrance hall and kitchen, with carpet to the dining/living room, stairs and bedrooms. Tiling to wet areas.
* Stylish kitchens with Silestone works, matt kitchen cupboards and a full range of integrated appliances including single oven, microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
* Bathrooms with Porcelanosa tiling, Hansgrohe taps and Duravit sanitary ware.
* The family bathroom has a bath with shower over, with the en suite having the separate shower cubicle.
* Traditional construction of brick and block outer walls, cavity filled with insulation. Concrete floor to ground floors with timber to upper floors.
* 10 year LABC Warranty.
Comberton has been one of the most popular Cambridge villages for many years attracting residents primarily for the excellent schooling, but also being a traditional village which is in easy reach of many areas.
Cambridge is just around 15 minutes’ drive, with the M11 north and south being around 10 minutes. From the M11 there is easy access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical campus, the Science Park (from the A14) and London.
PLEASE NOTE: IMAGES USED ARE OF THE ELM (PLOTS 14 & 15) WHICH ARE FINISHED UNITS. THE FURNITURE SHOWN IN PLOTS IS COMPUTER GENERATED.
- Shepreth 8.6km
- Foxton 8.62km
- Cambridge (CBG) 9.07km
- Great Shelford 10.29km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.