West Street, Comberton, Cambridge, CB23 7EN
Asking Price £440,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
THE BIRDLINGS SALES OFFICE IS OPEN ALL WEEKEND: SAT & SUN 10-5PM
- READY TO MOVE INTO!
- Superb semi-detached home with garage and driveway.
- Two bedrooms - both with en suites (one shower, one bathroom)
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Eco friendly with Air Source Heat Pumps serving the heating and hot water.
- Flooring included - Karndean to the ground floor with carpet to the stairs and bedrooms.
- Bathrooms with contemporary and sleek fixtures.
- Opposite the popular Comberton Village College.
- Lovely communal landscaped areas and country walks.
- Only a few minutes from the west side of Cambridge.
Plot 27 The Birdlings
The Larch is a superb 2 bedroom semi-detached home of 1054 sq ft situated to the east side of The Birdlings.
This lovely home has been well designed across two floors and benefits from a garage and parking space.
The ground floor has a welcoming entrance hall with WC, door opening to the living room at the front with a dining area to the rear and the L-shaped kitchen. There are double doors to the rear garden which has a patio area and turf.
The first floor has two double bedrooms both with en suites (one shower and one bathroom).
Kitchen: 10'5 x 9'6
Living room: 13'3 x 9'3
Dining room : 10'7 x9'6
WC: 7'2 x 5'08
Main bedroom : 18'9 x 12'6
Main en suite : 11'5 x 4' 9
Bed 2 : 16'1 x 17'9
Bed 2 en suite : 10'3 x 5'08
This lovely home is finished to an excellent standard and includes:
* Air source heat pump serving the underfloor heating to the ground floor, radiators to the first floor and the hot water system.
* Contemporary fitted kitchen with Silestone worktops and upstands.
* Integrated appliances of induction hob, integrated single oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and wash/dryer.
* Flooring included throughout - Karndean to entrance hall, wc, kitchen/living/dining area; carpet to stairs and bedroom with Porcelanosa floor tiling to the bathrooms.
* 10 year LABC Warranty.
Comberton is conveniently close to Cambridge and has excellent access to London via both the M11 and train links to Liverpool Street and King's Cross by utilising either Cambridge North (easy access from the M11-A14), Central Cambridge or Great Shelford and Whittlesford (accessed via the M11 south).
Addenbrooke's Hospital and the Biomedical Campus which includes homes for AstraZeneca, Cancer Research, MRC and many others is just a short distance - one junction along the M11. Cambridge Science Park is also accessible via the M11-A14.
The village is well-known and highly sought after for its excellent educational facilities - from nursery through to Sixth Form all within walking distance of The Birdlings.
- Shepreth 8.6km
- Foxton 8.62km
- Cambridge (CBG) 9.07km
- Great Shelford 10.29km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.