West Street, Comberton, Cambridge, CB23 7EN
Asking Price £425,000
- 3 Bedrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
Superb 3 bedroom home in this excellent and popular village close to Cambridge.
- READY TO MOVE INTO!
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms finished to a superb standard.
- Air Source Heat Pump to serve the heating and hot water.
- Stylish contemporary kitchens with excellent range of fitted appliances of single oven, combi microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer.
- Flooring included throughout - Karndean to the ground floor, carpets to the stairs and bedrooms and tiling to wet areas.
- Gardens turfed and with patio area.
Plot 36, The Elm
A well laid out 3 bedroom semi detached home with a WEST FACING garden in this popular development.
The Birdlings is located just opposite Comberton Village College and a short drive from the west of Cambridge/M11. These properties have been constructed to a superb standard and are now READY TO MOVE INTO!!
The property has a welcoming entrance hall with the stairs and WC to one side. The kitchen is positioned to the front and forms an L-shape with a walk way opening through to the dining/living room, which has an understairs storage cupboard. There are double doors opening to the sunny west facing rear garden which has a patio and is turfed.
The first floor provides a main bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and the further bathroom. There is also an airing cupboard.
The Birdlings has fast become known for its excellent specification and the superior style and finish of each home. The Elms are no exception and feature:
* Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, with radiators to the first floor.
* Air source heat pump serving the heating and hot water.
Karndean flooring to the entrance hall and kitchen, with carpet to the dining/living room, stairs and bedrooms. Tiling to wet areas.
* Stylish kitchens with Silestone works, matt kitchen cupboards and a full range of integrated appliances including single oven, microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
* Bathrooms with Porcelanosa tiling, Hansgrohe taps and Duravit sanitary ware.
* The family bathroom has a bath with shower over, with the en suite having the separate shower cubicle.
* Traditional construction of brick and block outer walls, cavity filled with insulation. Concrete floor to ground floors with timber to upper floors.
* 10 year LABC Warranty.
Comberton has been one of the most popular Cambridge villages for many years attracting residents primarily for the excellent schooling, but also being a traditional village which is in easy reach of many areas.
Cambridge is just around 15 minutes’ drive, with the M11 north and south being around 10 minutes. From the M11 there is easy access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical campus, the Science Park (from the A14) and London.
VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT AND READY TO MOVE INTO.
- Shepreth 8.6km
- Foxton 8.62km
- Cambridge (CBG) 9.07km
- Great Shelford 10.29km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.