Whitehill Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB5 8LY
Guide Price £235,000
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
An attractive ground floor one-bedroom maisonette with light and airy accommodation, within easy reach of city centre.
- Light and airy accommodation
- Kitchen fitted with range of base and wall cabinets
- Sitting room with attractive tiled open fireplace, laminate flooring and French door to garden
- Principal Bedroom with fitted cupboard
- Modern Bathroom
- Large storage cupboard in hallway
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Front and rear Gardens with Storage Shed
Cambridge City Centre 2 miles, Cambridge Mainline Railway Station 2.5 miles, A14 2 miles, Cambridge Science Park 4 miles (distances are approximate).
146 Whitehill Road is a well-presented, ground floor, one-bedroom maisonette. The accommodation is light and airy and provides a good opportunity for first-time buyers or as an investment opportunity.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 1.87km
- Waterbeach 6.58km
- Great Shelford 6.65km
- Whittlesford 11.59km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.