Willow Walk, Cambridge, CB1 1LA
Guide Price £550,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
A modern, 2 bed terraced house with garden and off street parking, in this excellent central city location just a few minutes walk from the Grafton Centre and Christ's Pieces.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Excellent central location, just a stones throw from the Grafton Centre and City Centre
- Well proportioned Kitchen with integrated gas hob and electric oven
- Spacious Sitting Room with under stairs cupboard and French doors to garden
- 2 double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Enclosed Garden with access from the rear of the property
- Secure off street parking
Cambridge City Centre less than 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King’s Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.3 miles, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/ Biomedical Campus 2.5 miles (distances are approximate).
25 Willow Walk is a mock Georgian style, terraced property, constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof and featuring attractive sash windows and a wooden framed porch. The property is well presented throughout and provides the potential purchaser with the opportunity of updating/modernising to their own particular style.
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 1.55km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.72km
- Great Shelford 6.50km
- Waterbeach 7.69km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.