Windmill Lane, Histon, Cambridge, CB24 9JF
Guide Price £795,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Bright dual aspect Sitting Room 15' x 12'5 (4.57m x 3.78m) with feature fireplace and bay window overlooking the gardens
- Lovely Dining Room 14'3 x 10'4 (4.34m x 3.15m) with parquet flooring, opening into the Conservatory
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast room with fitted wall and base units and integrated appliances
- Utility Room which provides space for a washing machine and drier
- Principal Bedroom with several fitted wardrobes and lovely bay window
- 2 further double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage and off-street parking for several cars
- Beautiful mature east facing gardens
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
An attractive 1960s detached family home set in a generous plot, in the heart of this popular and well served village.
Cambridge City Centre 3.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park 1.5 miles, A14 1 mile, M11 (junction 14) 3.5 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station (King's Cross 62 minutes ) 4.5 miles (3 miles via the Guided Busway), (distances and time are approximate).
2 Windmill Lane is an attractive three bedroom period property with brick elevations under a tiled roof. This property has a bright and airy feel with spacious versatile accomodation and offers plenty of scope for any prospective buyers to improve and extend according to their needs and planning consents being attained.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.82km
- Waterbeach 6.30km
- Cambridge (CBG) 6.96km
- Great Shelford 11.86km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.