Woodlark Road, Cambridge, CB3 0HT
Guide Price £1,300,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Improved and extended to a high specification
- Spacious, light and airy Sitting Room 25'5 x 13'4 (7.13m x 4.05m) with bay window to front aspect
- Superb contemporary bespoke Bulthaup Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Wonderful light and airy Family/Dining Room 27'10 x 10'4 (8.48m x 3.16m)
- Luxurious Principal Bedroom Suite with Juliet balcony, fitted wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- 2 Studies providing an ideal area for working or studying from home
- Off street parking and garage
A greatly improved and extended, bay fronted, 4/5 bedroom detached family house, in this highly sought after residential area, just off Huntingdon Road.
City centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station 2.5 miles (distances are approximate)
3 Woodlark Road dates from the 1930s and is a striking detached family house constructed with brick elevations under tiled roofs. During their ownership, the present owners have extended the property to the rear and side elevations to create a superb family/dining room which opens to the rear garden, and additional bedroom and en suite shower room to the first floor. A full programme of refurbishment has also been undertaken, not least to include replacement kitchen, bathroom, boiler, Accoya wood-framed double glazing, full insulation, re-wiring and re-plumbing. All works have been carried out to a very high specification and the result is a tremendously versatile and beautifully presented family dwelling with ample space for working and studying at home.
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.78km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.84km
- Waterbeach 8.01km
- Great Shelford 8.33km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.