Lapwing Avenue, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9AN
Guide Price £300,000
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
A modern beautifully presented contemporary 1 bedroom apartment in this very attractive development south of the City.
- Bright Sitting/Dining Room with doors opening to Balcony
- Modern Kitchen with wall and base units and integrated BOSCH appliances
- Hallway storage cupboard housing SMEG washer/dryer
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bathroom
- Under floor heating, communal heating system, triple glazed windows and air recycling system
- West facing Balcony
- Secure undercroft allocated parking space with cycle store
- Communal Gardens
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street Lines) 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.25 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 1.25 miles, (distances are approximate).
Number 27 is on the ground floor of this small block and benefits from a large open planned living area with modern kitchen and west facing balcony, a perfect spot to enjoy the evening sun. This property also benefits from a secure undercroft allocated parking space and bike store.
- Great Shelford 2.18km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.75km
- Foxton 7.12km
- Whittlesford 7.55km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.