The Belvedere, Homerton Street, Cambridge, CB2 0NT
Guide Price £325,000
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
A stylish first floor apartment with beautifully presented accommodation, concierge service and residents' leisure complex, situated in a vibrant, regenerated area of the city just a short walk from a mainline railway station and excellent range of shops and leisure facilities.
- Cambridge Leisure Park 200 yards, Cambridge Station 500 yards and City centre 1.2 miles.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room 23'10" x 128 with french doors to Juliet balcony
- Contemporary Kitchen with range of high gloss soft closing wall and base cabinets with drawers and integrated appliances
- Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobe and Juliet balcony
- Superb Bathroom fitted with Villeroy & Boch suite
- Utility cupboard with space for a washer/dryer
- Double glazed windows
- Secure video phone entry
- Underfloor heating
- No onward chain
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station 0.75 of a mile by car/0.5 of a mile on foot, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (Junction 11) 3 miles (distances are approximate).
The Belvedere is a prestigious development originally built in 2006 by Highland Homes. Flat No 34 is an exceptionally well presented, one bedroom apartment and offers stylish accommodation and a secure video entry system. Residents at The Belvedere benefit from a concierge service and use of a residents' only leisure suite comprising Ozone treated 32' x 19' 6" (10 mx 6 m) swimming pool, steam room and fully equipped gym. There is also a Residents' Lounge which can be booked for private meetings and parties, etc
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.13km
- Great Shelford 4.54km
- Waterbeach 9.10km
- Foxton 9.51km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.