Whittle Avenue, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9BW
Guide Price £415,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
A superb two bedroom apartment offering stylish and contemporary accommodation, situated within the desirable Abode development and conveniently placed for access to Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
- Bright and spacious Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room with door to Balcony
- Fully fitted Kitchen with wall and base units and a range of integrated appliances
- Wonderful Principal Bedroom with deep glazed window, built in wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- One further double Bedroom and Bathroom
- Amtico flooring throughout
- Double glazed Velfac windows and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Entryphone system and lift to all floors
- Secure allocated parking space
- Communal Roof Terrace
- No onward chain
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a miles (distances are approximate).
89 Whittle Avenue is situated within the highly desirable Abode development constructed by Countryside. This superb first floor apartment is in excellent condition throughout with bright and airy accommodation and large balcony.
- Great Shelford 2.51km
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 2.94km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.57km
- Foxton 7.18km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.