Stonebond at Waterbeach
A superb collection of 2 bedroom apartments and 3 and 4 bedroom homes, each with a layout which has been carefully considered for modern living.
High quality homes and apartments in stunning waterside location
Whichever home you choose, you’ll find it infused with natural light, with some rooms enjoying dual aspect outlooks.
Stylish kitchens feature contrasting colour cabinetry with a range of Bosch integrated appliances, including wine coolers and dishwashers.
Sustainability is at the forefront of the design, with advanced construction methods being undertaken to create a development which is all-electric; featuring air source heat [pumps and vehicle charging points as standard.
These features, combined with superior insulation, underfloor heating (to the ground floor of houses), aerated taps and LED lighting mean that purchasing a new build housee will save on average around £2,500 a year and apartments around £1,202 a year in energy bills*.
A place connecting people and nature. A place inspired by, and organically connected to its surroundings and its past. A place where ecology is enriched and life enhanced. It all makes for a very special type of place.
Hear what David Bentley, Head of Residential, has to say...
Set in a rich landscape of inherited woodland around a 23 acre lake, the development will provide high quality homes with all the convenience of modern living – from schools and a health centre, through play parks and running loops, to shops and bars.
These homes will form the gateway to the new development, comprising a collection of apartments and houses ranging from one to four bedrooms. The homes will be framed by mature woodland on one side and connected to water features and woodland walks to the other.
Arranged in mews and terraced styles, the scheme will also offer detached villas overlooking green open space. The specification of the homes has been carefully considered throughout, and will be delivered with Stonebond’s commitment to sustainable building at the forefront.
- Energy efficient homes
- High quality, colour-contrasted modern kitchens with a range of integrated appliances to include dishwasher and wine cooler
- New community facilities include primary and secondary schools, green space, a sustainable transport hub, extensive footpaths and cycle connections, a health centre, shops, eateries and community services
- 20 minutes to Cambridge City Centre and 10 minutes to Cambridge Science Park
- 10 year Premier guarantee along with 2 year Stonebond customer care guarantee
- Waterbeach is set around a beautiful 23 acre lake
- Many homes ready to move into from Spring 2023.
*HBF WattASave Report
Take a look...
At Waterbeach you'll be able to walk alongside the 23-acre lake, taking time to stop and listen to the sights and sounds that show nature is everywhere around you.
• Directly opposite Cambridge Research Park
• Approx. 5 miles to Cambridge Science Park
• Approx 5 miles to Cambridge North Railway Station
• Central Cambridge approx. 8 miles
• Approx 10 miles to Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus