Alms Hill, Bourn, Cambridge, CB23 2SZ
Guide Price £900,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A most attractive Edwardian house set in stunning, mature gardens approaching half an acre, in this delightful, west Cambridgeshire village.
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR!
- Charming Edwardian property with many period features and views over open countryside
- Excellent scope for extending and improving, subject to the necessary consents being obtained
- Recently re-fitted Shaker style Kitchen with delightful garden views
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with open fireplace and 4 further Reception Rooms comprising Dining Room, Study, Snug and Conservatory
- 4 spacious double Bedrooms to the first floor
- Driveway providing ample off street parking, double garage and useful timber barn
- Beautifully maintained, mature gardens extending to just under half an acre
Cambridge 9 miles, Royston & St Neots (fast trains to King's Cross) 10 miles, M11 (Junction 12) 5 miles (distances are approximate)
Commanding an elevated position at the top of Alms Hill, Hill House is an immaculately presented, detached Edwardian house dating from 1905, which enjoys far reaching views across open countryside. Constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof, the property is a fine example of the era featuring well proportioned rooms with high ceilings and retains many of its original period details.
The current owners purchased the property in 1976 and during their ownership, have carried out a number of improvements to include the replacement of the roof, installation of a new kitchen, re-fitting of the bath and shower rooms and the installation of central heating. The result is a wonderful family home which features all the charm and character of the original period building combined with the convenience of modern day living.
- Shepreth 11.20km
- Foxton 11.79km
- Foxton 11.80km
- Meldreth 12.86km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.