Argyle Street, Cambridge, CB1 3LS
Guide Price £680,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Many original period features
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast Room with integrated Bosch appliances and doors to the rear garden
- Wonderful Sitting Room with original fireplace, leading through to a light and airy Dining Room
- 2 well proportioned Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor
- Spacious Principal Bedroom to the second floor with En Suite Shower Room
- Low maintenance garden with rear access
- Gas fired central heating
An extended and greatly improved, 3 bedroom Victorian house, conveniently situated for access to the city centre, Cambridge mainline railway station and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 0.75 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Cambridge Biomedical Campus 2.5 miles (distance are approximate).
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.52km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.25km
- Great Shelford 5.26km
- Waterbeach 8.19km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.