Badminton Close, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 3NW
Guide Price £425,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A well presented 3 bedroom semi detached house in a pleasant cul de sac, situated with easy access to the City Centre, Cambridge Science Park and Cambridge North Station.
- Bright Sitting Room with sliding doors to:
- Dining Room with door to Garden
- Fitted Kitchen with wall and base units and space for free standing cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer
- Three Bedrooms and family Bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazed throughout
- Potential to extend subject to planning consent
- West facing Garden
- Integrated Garage and driveway
City Centre 1.25 miles, Cambridge Science Park 1.7 miles, A14 0.5 of a mile, M11 (junction 14) 1 mile, (distances are approximate).
21 Badminton Close is a 1970s semi detached property built with brick elevations under a tiled roof. This property is presented in good condition throughout and offers prospective purchasers the option to improve and extend the property to their own particular tastes and standard and with the usual consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.12km
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 3.69km
- Waterbeach 7.24km
- Great Shelford 8.48km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.