Balsham Road, Fulbourn, Cambridge, CB21 5BZ
Guide Price £950,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A beautifully presented 4-bedroom period family home, with accommodation arranged over 3 floors, situated in this popular village just a few miles from Cambridge city centre.
- Period features inckuding high ceilings, feature fireplace, sash windows, exposed floorboards
- Three Reception Rooms to the front of the property, all with bay windows to front aspect
- Family/Music Room with double height ceiling and potential to be converted to self-contained living accommodation
- Modern spacious Kitchen with fitted wall and base units and integrated appliances , leading through to Conservatory
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En Suite Bathroom
- Three further Bedrooms over first and second floor and Family bathroom
- Pretty rear landscaped Garden
- Driveway with off street parking for several cars
- Detached Garage
Cambridge City Centre 5.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 4.5 miles, A11 4.7 miles, (distances are approximate).
17 Balsham Road is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof and dates from the early 1930s. The present owners purchased the property in 2018 and have since carried out a comprehensive programme of alterations and improvements including a new bathroom, new boiler and new roof on the conservatory along with cosmetic improvements throughout. The result is an excellent family home with beautifully presented accommodation arranged over 3 floors.
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 6.24km
- Great Shelford 6.56km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.95km
- Whittlesford 9.12km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.