Bead Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9DY
Guide Price £950,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
A superbly presented family house with stylish, contemporary accommodation; delightfully situated on the edge of Trumpington Meadows in this convenient south city location.
- 2,062 sq ft (192 sq m) of versatile accommodation
- Stunning contemporary Kitchen/Dining Room with integrated appliances
- Delightful Snug Area off the Kitchen/Dining Room with bi-fold doors to the rear garden
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with French doors to garden
- Principal Bedroom with 2 double sliding mirrored wardrobes and spacious En Suite Bathroom
- 4 further Bedrooms and 3 stylish Bath/Shower Rooms arranged over the first and second floors
- High performance double glazed windows
- 10 year NHBC from 2015
Cambridge City Centre 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus third of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 0.5 of a mile, (distances are approximate).
This impressive family house was built in 2015 by Barratt Homes. Formerly known as the 'Raven' house type, it is arguably the most successful house layout in the entire development featuring 2,062 sq ft (192 sq m) of beautifully presented accommodation arranged over 3 floors and providing excellent versatility suitable for a variety of needs. The property also benefits from being flooded with light from deep glazed windows and doors.
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.14km
- Great Shelford 3.45km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.68km
- Foxton 6.87km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.