Benny's Way, Coton, Cambridge, CB23 7PS
Guide Price £650,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
An extended and beautifully presented family house, located in the popular village of Coton, just 3 miles west of Cambridge.
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with wood burning stove and patio doors to Terrace
- Bright Dining Room with two skylights, wood effect flooring and open to Kitchen and Garden
- Modern fitted Kitchen with white wall and base units, skylights and integrated appliances, leading to Store/Utility Room
- Principal Bedroom with skylights, fitted wardrobes, shelving and en suite Shower Room
- Three further bedrooms and a family Bathroom
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Large Storage Room accessed from Kitchen, Utility Room and front Driveway
- Mature Front Garden and Rear Garden with paved Terrace
- Driveway with off street parking for two vehicles
Cambridge 3 miles, M11 (junction 12) 2 miles, Stansted Airport 28 miles (distances are approximate).
13 Bennys Way is a modern semi-detached property dating to c.1965 and is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. In the current owner's ownership, the property has undergone a comprehensive program of renovations and has been extended to 1,676.6 sq ft (155.8 sq m). With bright and airy accommodation throughout this property provides a ready to move into home for prospective purchasers.
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 5.68km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 7.04km
- Great Shelford 8.69km
- Foxton 9.94km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.