Bonds Crescent, Cambridge Road, Barkway, SG8 8DF
Guide Price £695,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Triple aspect Sitting Room with inset log burner and French doors to rear terrace
- Superb, well equipped Kitchen/Dining Room with underfloor heating and French doors to the rear garden making this an ideal area for entertaining
- Home office providing the ideal space for working or studying at home
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room and Juliet balcony providing unspoilt views over the playing fields and countryside beyond
- 3 further Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor
- Off Street Parking and Double Garage
An impressive detached, 4 bedroom family house with views over playing fields and open countryside, in this highly regarded north Hertfordshire village, 25 minutes from Cambridge /10 minutes from Royston.
Cambridge 15 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 4 miles, A10 2 miles, M11 (junction 10) 9 miles, A1 and Baldock 14 miles, (distances and time are approximate).
Chestnut House was built in 2016 and is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Forming part of a small development of just 5 houses, the property benefits from backing on to playing fields and the countryside beyond. The current owners purchased the property off plan and designed the internal finish to a very high specification, the quality of which is evident throughout. The property offers immaculately presented and well-proportioned accommodation arranged over 2 floors, extending to 1,587.4 sq ft (147.5 sq m) and benefitting from a light and airy feel throughout.
- Royston 6.13km
- Baldock 9.18km
- Meldreth 9.49km
- Shepreth 12.13km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.