Building Plot At, Charter Cottage, Horseware, Over, CB24 5NX
Guide Price £250,000
Best talk to Bidwells.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire an excellent building plot with planning permission for a detached single house with gardens overlooking open countryside, situated in this popular west Cambridgeshire village.
- Building Plot with planning permission
- Detached single storey 3 bedroom house and 3 allocated parking spaces
- Planning reference -S/1883/18/FL
- Situated close to the centre of this attractive west Cambridgeshire village with a good range of local amenities close by
- Excellent commuter links with the nearby M11 connecting with the A14
- Countryside views
Cambridge 11 miles, Huntingdon 9 miles, A14 4 miles, Guided Busway (to Huntingdon and Cambridge, including the Science Park and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus) 1 mile, (distances and time are approximate).
The plot is situated on a no through road, close to the centre of this attractive west Cambridgeshire village. It will be accessed via a gated entrance with driveway and parking for several vehicles and has wonderful views onto open countryside. Measuring approximately 0.2 acre, the plot has the fantastic benefit of having full planning permission in place to build a single storey, 3-bedroom house. Copies of the planning permissions (Ref: S/1883/18/FL) are available upon request from Bidwells or via Cambridge City Council website www.cambridge.gov.uk and following the planning link.
- Waterbeach 13.98km
- Huntingdon 13.99km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 14.36km
- Cambridge (Cambridge station) 16.20km
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.