Burdeley's Way, Comberton, Cambridge, CB23 7BY
Guide Price £695,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
Best talk to Bidwells.
ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- Gross internal floor area of 1,460 sq ft (135.6 sqm)
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Room with Silestone workstop and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobe with sliding doors and En Suite Shower Room
- 2 further Bedrooms and family Bath/Shower Room
- Karndean flooring to Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Room
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor and radiators to first floor
- Air source heat pump for heat and hot water
- Block paved driveway leading to integral Garage
- Rear garden with paved patio area and lawn
- NHBC with approximately 9 years remaining
- No onward chain
A contemporary, three bedroom detached property, situated in this highly sought after west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 5 miles, Royston (fast train service to King's Cross) 12 miles, M11 (junction 12) 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
Constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof, 3 Burdeley’s Way was built by Beechwood Estates and Development in 2021 and forms part of a newly constructed development in the popular village of Comberton. Featuring well presented accommodation with a light and airy feel throughout, the property is available with no onward chain and offers a blank canvas for those potential purchasers looking for a ready to move in to option.
- Foxton 8.07km
- Shepreth 8.10km
- Cambridge (CBG) 8.75km
- Great Shelford 9.78km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.