Burgoynes Road, Impington, Cambridge, CB24 9NB
Guide Price £1,175,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
An outstanding and bespoke designed, four bedroom detached family home, in this sought after Cambridgeshire village.
- Bespoke first floor extension completed by current owners to a high standard
- Superb Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with bi-fold doors to garden
- Stunning Sitting Room with sliding doors to garden and fireplace with painted timber mantle and surround and log burner
- Principal Bedroom with beautiful En Suite Bath/Shower Room with twin 'his n hers' basins
- Three further Bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and two further Bath/Shower Rooms (one En Suite)
- Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
- Large driveway providing off-street parking for several vehicles
- Double Garage with charging point for electric vehicles
- Beautiful front and rear landscaped gardens
- No onward chain
Cambridge City Centre 3 miles, A14 1.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park and M11 (Junction 14) 3 miles, Waterbeach Railway Station (Kings Cross and Liverpool Street Lines) 4 miles, (distances are approximate).
Woodlands is an outstanding and bespoke designed, four-bedroom detached home in the most sought-after necklace village of Impington. Over the past five years, the current owners have made significant improvements, not least to include a recent bespoke first-floor bedroom extension, changes to the internal layout and the addition of new windows and doors, re-fitted kitchen and bathrooms and the landscaping of the front and rear gardens. The result is an outstanding and unique family home with potential to extend subject to the usual permissions being obtained.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.71km
- Waterbeach 5.44km
- Great Shelford 11.15km
- Foxton 15.03km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.