Bury Lane, Melbourn, Royston, SG8 6DF
Guide Price £375,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Light and airy Sitting Room, with wood burning stove
- Triple aspect Dining Room with slate tiled floor enjoying wonderful views over the garden
- Master Bedroom with built in wardrobe and En Suite Shower Room and Bedroom 2 with En Suite Shower Room to the first floor, accessed via separate staircases
- Double glazed throughout
- Detached, insulated Studio with Store Room
A charming 2 bedroom detached cottage, set within in mature gardens, situated in this desirable and well served south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 9 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 5 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 6 miles, (distances and time are approximate).
Built in 2004, Greengage Cottage is constructed from brick with timber cladding under a clay tiled roof. The well presented accommodation has been cleverly designed and features deep glazed windows and doors which flood the interior with natural light.
- Meldreth 1.29km
- Royston 3.65km
- Shepreth 4.28km
- Foxton 5.68km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.