Cambridge Road, Barton, Cambridge, CB23 7AR
Guide Price £775,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A substantial detached family house offering more than 2200 sq ft of living accommodation, situated just on the border of Cambridge in the popular village of Barton.
- Gross internal floor area of 2,216 sq ft (205.9 sq m)Spacious Sitting Room with bay window and two feature fireplaces
- Bright Garden/Dining Room with three skylights and doors opening onto Terrace
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room with modern wall and base units and useful large Utility Room
- Lovely Family Room with double doors onto Garden
- Charming top floor Principal Bedroom with en suite Shower Room
- Three further Bedrooms on first floor with two Bath/Shower Rooms
- Front and rear mature Gardens
- Summer House with power and electricity
- Gravel driveway with parking for several cars
Cambridge 4 miles, Comberton 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 12) 1 mile, Stansted International Airport 30 miles, London 60 miles (distances are approximate).
126 Cambridge Road dates to 1937 and is built with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Arranged over three floors, this detached property has been well maintained over the years. During the current ownership the owners have carried out a program of renovation, with multiple extensions to create this bright and airy home with accommodation suitable for a variety of family needs.
- Great Shelford 6.14km
- Foxton 6.98km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 7.76km
- Shepreth 7.89km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.