Cambridge Walk, Fulbourn, Cambridge, CB21 5GA
Guide Price £424,950
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room leading to a superb Conservatory with glazed roof and bi-fold doors opening to the garden
- Sleek, well equipped Kitchen with integrated appliances
- 2 well proportioned Double Bedrooms to the first floor, one with Juliet balcony and built in cupboard
- Excellent spacious Principal Bedroom Suite to the third floor with built in wardrobe and En Suite Shower Room
- Low maintenance, landscaped rear garden
A well presented contemporary, 3 bedroom semi detached house, situated in this popular village just a few miles from Cambridge city centre.
Cambridge City Centre 5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 3.5 miles, A11 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
4 Cambridge Walk was constructed in 2014 as part of The Swifts development. The property has been beautifully maintained and further improved in recent years with the addition of a stylish Scandi style glazed conservatory with bi-fold doors leading to the landscaped garden beyond. Arranged over 3 floors, the 1,201.5 sq ft (111.6 sq m) of contemporary accommodation is light and airy throughout and is ideal for those looking for a ready to move in to option.
- Cambridge (CBG) 5.44km
- Great Shelford 6.17km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.18km
- Waterbeach 9.14km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.