Castle Street, Cambridge, CB3 0AH
Guide Price £1,300,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
- Spacious and light Sitting Room with French doors leading to a decked balcony with stairs down to the rear garden
- Well equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room with French doors leading to the rear garden
- Spacious Utility Room with a range of built in cupboards and spaces for a washing machine and tumble dryer
- Beautifully presented, bay fronted Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- 3 further Bedrooms over the first and second floors. The second floor offers the potential to be used as a master bedroom suite or space for an independent relative
- Gas fired central heating (new boiler in 2019) and double glazed throughout
- Separate Annexe which offers an ideal space for an independent or dependent family member or the potential to be let
- Spanish tiled flooring throughout the lower ground floor and new carpets to the ground, first and second floors
- Off street parking and Single Garage
A superb, 4 bedroom, semi detached townhouse offering stylish, contemporary accommodation and separate annexe; situated in this premier central city location, just a short walk from the city centre.
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, M11 (junction 13 - southbound only) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2.25 miles, (distances are approximate).
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.62km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.30km
- Great Shelford 7.29km
- Waterbeach 7.96km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.