Catharine Street, Cambridge, CB1 3AP
Guide Price £475,000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Versatile accommodation extending to 1,178.5 sq ft (109.5 sq m)
- Great potential to make further alterations and improvements
- Kitchen 13'6 x 9'2 (4.12m x 2.80m) with range of base and wall cabinets
- Principal Bedroom 14' x 8'8 (4.27m x 2.64m) with En Suite Shower Room
- 4 further Bedrooms and Bathroom across the ground and first floors
- Second Floor Bedroom 12'2 x 11'2 (3.71m x 3.40m with kitchenette
- Great investment opportunity.
- No onward chain
A 6 bedroom, semi-detached ‘Mock Victorian’ style property, conveniently placed just off Mill Road within close proximity to Cambridge city centre and the mainline railway station.
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/
Biomedical Campus 2 miles, (distances are approximate).
No 95A is believed to date from the early 1990s and is constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof. Originally a family house, this 6 bedroom semi-detached property is currently let out as a House of Multiple Occupancy and could easily be reverted to a 4 bedroom family home.
The property offers great potential for prospective purchasers to make further alterations and improvements to their own particular taste and standard.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.95km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.75km
- Great Shelford 5.74km
- Waterbeach 7.69km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.