Caxton Road, Great Gransden, Sandy, SG19 3BQ
Guide Price £2,850,000
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 6 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
An absolutely stunning Georgian period property occupying an idyllic location, set in 7.67 acres, with annexe and versatile outbuildings including an entertainment barn.
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast Room with slate floor, fitted with bespoke range of cabinets and integrated appliances
- Magnificent Drawing Room with wonderful open Rococo marble fireplace, attractive acanthus cornicing and ceiling roses
- Impressive Principal Bedroom Suite comprising Dressing Room and En Suite Bathroom
- Annexe converted from former outbuildings to include 2 Bedrooms both with En Suite Shower Rooms and wired and plumbed in readiness for installation of Kitchen
- 3 car Garage and further Garage block with space for 4 cars
- Entertainment Barn with a Kitchenette, several Cloakrooms and Store Rooms
- Wonderful wine cellar
- Extensive leisure facilities to include heated Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room and Tennis Court
- Beautiful gardens and grounds totalling 7.67 acres (3.104 hectares)
Cambridge 13 miles, Huntingdon 12 miles, St Neots (fast train service to King’s Cross) 7 miles, A1 8 miles, (distances are approximate).
Hardwicke Farm is believed to date from 1810 and is a beautiful example of the Georgian period, which is typically renowned for its well-proportioned rooms and high ceilings. Since purchasing the property, the present owners have carried out comprehensive improvements to the property to an exceptionally high standard, with care being taken to retain the period features which include cornicing, ceiling
roses, deep skirtings, dado rails and marble fireplaces. The versatile accommodation is immaculately presented throughout and extends to an impressive and tremendously
versatile 7,290 sq ft (678 sq m), to include an independent 2 bedroom Annexe and Outbuildings extending to a further
4,219 sq ft (392 sq m).
Historical Note Magnificent Grade II listed Barn dating from circa 1844 with small kitchen and WCs. Constructed with local red brick under a hipped slate roof with 6 bays, 2 high double entry’s with elliptical arches to the south facing elevation and geometric ventilation holes. Two adjacent rows of contemporary stables also of red brick under slate roofs, form the east and west boundaries to a central courtyard.
- St Neots 9.90km
- Shepreth 13.42km
- Sandy 13.79km
- Meldreth 14.36km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.