Clarkson Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB3 0EH
Guide Price £2,250,000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A magnificent family house set in stunning south facing landscaped gardens, in an idyllic west city location.
- Spacious Kitchen with a range of base and wall cabinets with drawers, integrated appliances comprising 4-burner gas hob with extractor hood over, double electric oven, bread proofing oven, microwave, dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer
- Stunning Conservatory with vaulted ceiling and a pair of double French doors to rear Garden
- Impressive Sitting/Dining Room with an open feature fireplace and two sets of French doors to rear Garden
- Family Room/Study with French doors to rear garden and windows to three aspects
- Principal Bedroom with feature fireplace, fitted wardrobes, en suite Bathroom and door to Terrace with views over sports ground
- Five further Bedrooms and 2 further Bath/Shower Rooms arranged over first and second floors
- CAT6 Ethernet wired network to the majority of the property with full fibre available
- Gas fired central heating
- Landscaped south facing Gardens
- Gravel driveway with parking for several vehicles
Cambridge City Centre 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross 50 minutes, Liverpool Street 70 minutes) 2 miles, M11 (junction 13) 2.5 miles (distances and times are approximate).
21 Clarkson Road was built in 1937 and is constructed with rendered and brick elevations under a tiled roof. During the current ownership, the property has been sympathetically extended and remodelled to produce this beautiful family home, with a wealth of original features and providing versatile, bright and airy accommodation arranged over three floors.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.22km
- Great Shelford 7.24km
- Waterbeach 8.82km
- Foxton 10.48km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.