Comberton Road, Toft, Cambridge, CB23 2RY
Guide Price £1,300,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A stunning five-bedroom detached house, with a cart lodge and annexe sitting in a generous, secluded plot, in this popular rural village.
- Spacious Reception Hall with oak staircase and limestone floor
- Stunning Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with limestone floor, exposed beams, newly fitted Tomas wall and curved base units with breakfast bar and integrated appliances
- Sitting Room with feature fireplace, limestone floor and doors opening onto the Garden
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room and window over rear aspect
- 4 further Bedrooms arranged over two floors and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms
- South Facing rear Garden
- Ample gravel driveway with off street parking for several cars
- Detached Cart lodge with separate Annexe useful as Home office/Additional living space
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
Cambridge 6.5 miles, Comberton 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 4 miles, Foxton Railway Station (King's Cross line) 9 miles, Cambridge Railway Station 7 miles, Stansted Airport 29 miles, (distances are approximate).
Orchard Gate is an outstanding five bedroom detached modern house, built with brick and rendered elevations under a tiled roof. During their ownership the current owners have made significant improvements to the property, most notably the conversion of the cart lodge, to include an annexe/studio room, a brand new bespoke designed Tomas kitchen and new bathrooms. Extending to 2,525 sq ft (234 sq m) and arranged over three floors this property offers versatile accommodation and a ready to move into home.
- Shepreth 8.52km
- Foxton 8.72km
- Foxton 8.73km
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 10.02km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.