Commercial End, Swaffham Bulbeck, Cambridge, CB25 0ND
Guide Price £1,200,000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- 3,419 sq ft (318 sq m) of tremendously versatile accommodation
- 4 ground floor Reception Rooms including superb double aspect Sitting Room with period features
- 5 Double Bedrooms to the first floor
- Spectacular, south facing gardens and grounds of 3.88 acres (1.571 hectares) including orchard with a variety of fruit trees
- Range of outbuildings suitable for a variety of uses
A substantial, 6 bedroom period property, requiring modernisation, set in just under 4 acres of wonderful gardens and grounds.
Cambridge and Newmarket 7 miles, A14 3.5 miles, Ely 15 miles, Burwell 3 miles (distances are approximate).
Dating from 1815, 103 Commercial End is a substantial detached family house constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Requiring some modernisation, the well-proportioned accommodation extends to an impressive 3,419 sq ft (318 sq m) arranged over 2 floors and benefits from a light and airy feel throughout. Currently configured as a house and self-contained flat, the property offers a tremendously flexible layout and could easily revert back to one dwelling, providing prospective purchasers the ideal opportunity to create a spectacular family home to their own particular tastes and standards, option to create an independent annexe for a dependent relative or retain in its current configuration as a letting opportunity.
- Waterbeach 5.89km
- Dullingham 7.73km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 8.65km
- Newmarket 8.72km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.