Cottenham Road, Histon, Cambridge, CB24 9ES
Guide Price £625,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A charming Grade II listed semi-detached thatched cottage in need of modernisation, sitting in gardens of over half an acre, in this popular village just north of Cambridge.
- Sitting Room 124 x 125 (3.75m x 3.79m) with feature fireplace
- Large Dining Room opening to Drawing room, with door to Garden
- Kitchen with wall and base units and spaces for an oven, washing machine and fridge
- 3 Double Bedrooms and Shower Room
- Large south facing Garden backing onto open fields
- Roof re-thatched 5 years ago
- No onward chain
- Plot measuring to 0.56 acre
Cambridge City Centre 3.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park 1.5 miles, A14 1 mile, M11 (junction 14) 3.5 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station (King's Cross 62 minutes ) 4.5 miles (3 miles via the Guided Busway), (distances and time are approximate).
61 Cottenham Road is a 17th Century, Grade II listed, thatched cottage which is constructed with clunch and rendered elevations and was rethatched 5 years ago. The property has been in family ownership for a number of years and offers an fantastic opportunity for prospective purchasers who wish to take on their own modernisation project to a property with an abundance of character, subject to the necessary consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.22km
- Waterbeach 6.39km
- Cambridge (CBG) 7.42km
- Great Shelford 12.32km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.