Covent Garden, Willingham, Cambridge, CB24 5GD
Guide Price £350,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
An attractive, 3 bedroom, semi detached family home; situated towards the end of a cul de sac, in this well served village location.
- Well proportioned accommodation extending to 885.7 sq ft (82.3 sq m)
- Spacious Sitting Room 17'10 x 13'10 (5.44m x 4.21m) with electric fireplace
- Excellent Kitchen/Dining Room with modern fitted base and wall cabinets and integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, electric oven and gas hob with extractor above
- Conservatory with French doors to rear garden
- Superb Principal Bedroom 10'4 x 11'8 (3.15m x 3.57m) with built in wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- 2 further Bedrooms with built in wardrobes and Family Bathroom
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout
- Rear Garden with paved terrace and access to Garage
- Garage 811 x 1611 (2.73m x 5.16m) with door to rear Garden
- Driveway providing off street parking
Cambridge 10 miles, Huntingdon 14 miles (fast trains to King's Cross 47 minutes), Waterbeach Railway Station (fast train to King's Cross 66 minutes) 9 miles, Guided Busway 1.5 miles, A14 5 miles (distances and times are approximate).
Convent Garden is a cul de sac situated close to centre of Willingham, a well served village benefiting from convenience stores, pubs and easy access to the Guided Bus Way. 129 is a well presented, semi detached property that has been maintained to a high standard, providing prospective purchasers with a wonderful ready to move into option.
- Waterbeach 11.17km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 12.04km
- Ely 16.78km
- Huntingdon 16.86km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.