Eltisley Road, Great Gransden, Sandy, SG19 3AS
Guide Price £1,650,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 5 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Extensive accommodation extending to 6,162 sq ft (572.5 sq m) including self-contained annexe
- Superb dual aspect Drawing Room with Jetmaster wood burning open fire and bay window with doors leading to the terrace
- Elegant Library with full height bay window with French doors providing wonderful views of the gardens
- 5 excellent double Bedrooms and 4 Bath/Shower Rooms (2 En Suite) arranged over the first floor
- Impressive Studio/Party Room ideal for a variety of uses or as additional dining space suitable for entertaining on a grand scale
- Beautiful gardens and grounds comprising formal gardens, paddock and fenced hard surface tennis court
- Substantial Grade II listed Barn which is suitable for a variety of uses or ideal for conversion
- Solar tracking system comprising 2 rotating photovoltaic panels
A rare opportunity to acquire a wonderful village house of considerable charm and character, with extensive accommodation over 2 floors, a range of outbuildings, tennis
court and wonderful established gardens and grounds overlooking open countryside.
Cambridge 13 miles, Huntingdon 12 miles, St Neots (fast train service to King’s Cross) 7 miles, A1 8 miles, (distances are approximate).
Dating from approximately 1860, Leycourt is a charming period farmhouse constructed from attractive red brick elevations under slate and pantile roofs. In 1984 the current vendor added a 2 storey extension to the front of the property to create a drawing room and superb principal bedroom. The work was carried out to an extremely high standard with materials sourced to ensure the extension blends seamlessly with the original building.
The well proportioned accommodation extends to an impressive 6,162 sq ft (572.5 sq m) and offers tremendous versatility, suitable for a variety of uses and is flooded with light from large sash windows. Although the property has been beautifully maintained over the years, it provides prospective purchasers with a wonderful opportunity to acquire a substantial family home which can be reconfigured to their own particular taste and standard.
- St Neots 7.85km
- Sandy 12.80km
- Huntingdon 14.42km
- Biggleswade 15.36km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.