Foremans Road, Thriplow, Royston, SG8 7RA
Guide Price £825,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Excellent potential for alterations and extension, subject to the necessary consents being obtained
- Light and airy, dual aspect Sitting/Dining Room with French door to rear garden
- Contemporary Kitchen leading to a wonderful Conservatory
- 3 Bedrooms including a spacious, dual aspect Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Excellent detached Home Office enjoying a peaceful location at the end of the garden
- Charming south facing gardens and grounds
- Off street parking and Double Garage
A beautifully presented, 3 bedroom detached house set within a generous plot with detached home office and studio, in this highly regarded south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 8 miles, Royston 7 miles, (King's Cross 45 minutes), Whittlesford 4 miles (Liverpool Street 55 minutes), M11 (junction 10) 2 miles (distances and times are approximate).
3 Foremans Road is a 1950s detached family house constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Altered and updated over the years, the current owner also extended to include the creation of a double garage, front porch and conservatory. In its current configuration, the property offers beautifully presented and well proportioned accommodation, however, there is still tremendous scope for further alterations and extension, subject to the necessary consents being obtained.
- Foxton 3.32km
- Shepreth 4.58km
- Whittlesford 4.87km
- Meldreth 5.95km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.