Foster Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9JR
Guide Price £600,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A well presented and extended 5 bedroom house located in Trumpington, conveniently located close to the city centre and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
- Gross internal floor area is 1,636.9 sq ft (152.1 sq m)
- Good sized Sitting Room with wood burner and fitted shutters
- Modern Kitchen with wall and base units and integrated appliances
- Dining Room with wooden flooring leading through to Garden Room, with central skylight and doors to Garden
- Principal Bedroom with en suite Shower Room
- Four further Bedrooms arranged over two floors with two Bath/Shower Rooms
- Useful first floor Study
- Gas central heating and double-glazed windows throughout
- Off street parking for several cars
- West facing rear Garden
City Centre 2.5 miles, Cambridge Mainline Railway Station 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, Trumpington Park & Ride 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 2 miles. (Distances are approximate).
26 Foster Road is an extended property built with rendered elevations under a tiled roof. During their ownership the current owners have carried out an extensive program of improvements to the property including a loft conversion with two bedrooms and a shower room and the addition of a garden room. This property is offered in lovely condition throughout and offers prospective purchasers a versatile and ready to move into home.
- Great Shelford 3.05km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.53km
- Foxton 7.07km
- Whittlesford 8.37km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.