Fowlmere Road, Shepreth, Royston, SG8 6QP
Guide Price £775,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Light and airy, dual aspect Sitting Room with French doors to the garden and adjoining a Study with fitted desk and shelving and Bedroom 4/Study
- Charming Kitchen with wide range of fitted wooden wall and base units with adjecent Dining Room
- Spacious Principal Bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes and excellent En Suite Shower Room
- 2 further good sized Bedrooms and re-fitted Family Bathroom to the first floor
- Superb detached and fully insulated Office with high speed Wi-Fi
- Off Street Parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A beautifully presented and tremendously versatile, link detached family home, in this highly regarded south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 8 miles, Royston 4.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 5 miles, Shepreth Railway Station (King's Cross line) 0.5 of a mile or a 7 minute walk (distances and times are approximate).
Orchard house is an attractive, link detached house constructed with rendered elevations under a tiled roof. Since purchasing the property, the current owners have made improvements to include conversion of the detached garage into an excellent office with storage area, fitting bespoke wardrobes to the principal bedroom, re-fitting of the bathrooms, new flooring and re-landscaping of the garden. Offering a particularly versatile layout to the ground floor, the property is finished to a high standard and is beautifully presented throughout.
- Shepreth 0.61km
- Foxton 1.54km
- Meldreth 3.04km
- Royston 7.86km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.