Fuller Way, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB3 0FN
Offers in Excess of £3,000,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A truly unique and individual detached house with stylish and immaculately presented accommodation, in this prime west city location, off Storey's Way and close to many of the city's highly regarded schools.
- Superb, versatile accommodation, including annexe, totalling 4,381 sq ft (407 sq m)
- Beautifully presented reception rooms comprising a stunning, double height Dining Hall, wonderful Sitting Room with sliding doors to the garden and well proportioned Family Room
- Useful Study with fitted shelving and independent entrance
- Spacious and well equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room complemented by a fully fitted Utility Room
- 5 generous Bedrooms to the first floor including an impressive Principal Suite with fitted wardrobes, luxurious En Suite Shower Room and 2 balconies overlooking the garden
- Large driveway leading to a Double Garage with annexe above
- South facing garden
- Gas fired central heating with zoned temperature controls and underfloor heating throughout
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, M11 (Junction 13 - south bound only), 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) 2 miles, Stansted Airport 28 miles (distances are approximate).
Winner of the Daily Telegraph Gold Medal for "Future House of the Year" in 2002 and the RIBA Manser Medal for "New Home of the Year " in 2003, 4 Fuller Way was designed by local architects Barber Casanovas Ruffles and features a distinctive "U" shaped design, making it a one of a kind property in the area and winning a commendation in the Pevsner Architectural Guides.
Constructed with rendered elevations under a zinc roof, the unique layout was created to maximise the views from the accommodation over the south facing garden, and offers tremendously flexible reception space, extending in total to 3,961 sq ft (368 sq m). Throughout, the property has been well considered in its finish with the majority of the rooms benefitting from excellently crafted built in storage.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.73km
- Great Shelford 7.43km
- Waterbeach 8.30km
- Foxton 10.93km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.