Glisson Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2HA
Guide Price £1,150,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
An imposing, bay fronted Victorian house, located in this desirable city location; ideally placed for access to the city centre, Cambridge mainline railway station and Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 1,566 of well proportioned accommodation with original period features
- 2 excellent Reception Rooms comprising Family Room with bay window to front aspect and bright and spacious Sitting Room
- Fitted Kitchen and generous Dining Room with French doors to rear Garden
- Superb Principal Bedroom 149 x 122 (4.49m x 3.71m) with south east facing aspect
- 3 further double Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Mature, enclosed rear Garden
Cambridge city centre 0.7 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King’s Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.5 miles, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.7 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, Stanstead Airport 26 miles (distances are approximate).
Believed to date from the late 1800s, 23 Glisson Road is a substantial semi-detached family house constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof and is typical of the period with well-proportioned rooms and high ceilings. The accommodation extends to a substantial 1,566.7 sq ft (145 sq m) and retains many of its original period features. Although the property has been well maintained throughout, there is still significant scope for prospective purchasers to create a wonderful family home finished to their own particular taste and standard.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.49km
- Great Shelford 5.4km
- Waterbeach 8.51km
- Foxton 10.08km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.