Glisson Road, Cambridge, CB1 2HD
Guide Price £1,400,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Victorian house with many original period features
- Charming Sitting Room with bay window to front aspect and original cast iron fireplace
- Generous Dining Room with bay window
- Well equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room with French doors to rear garden
- Superb Principal Bedroom with bay window and original fireplace
- 4 further double Bedrooms and 2 Shower Rooms (1 En Suite) over the first and second floors
- Gas fired central heating with new boiler fitted in December 2021
- Garage and low maintenance courtyard garden
An imposing, 5 bedroom, bay fronted Victorian house, located in this desirable city location, ideally placed for access to the city centre, Cambridge mainline railway station and Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge City Centre about three quarters of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) about a third of a mile.
Believed to date from the late 1800s, 12 Glisson Road is a substantial semi-detached townhouse constructed with brick elevations under slate roofs and is typical of the period with well-proportioned rooms and high ceilings. The accommodation, which is arranged over 3 floors, extends to an impressive 2,076 sq ft (193 sq m) and retains many of its original period features. Although the property has been maintained to a good standard, there is still plenty of scope for prospective purchasers to create a wonderful family home finished to their own particular taste and standard.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.53km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.54km
- Great Shelford 5.36km
- Waterbeach 8.56km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.