Gog Magog Way, Stapleford, Cambridge, CB22 5BQ
Guide Price £1,300,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A stunning property, with immaculately presented and versatile accommodation, set in landscaped gardens, in this highly sought after south Cambridgeshire village.
- Highly sought-after south Cambridgeshire village
- Extremely versatile and beautifully presented property
- 2-3 Reception Rooms and 2-3 ground floor Bedrooms
- 0.39 acre plot
- Spacious triple aspect Sitting Room with feature fireplace
- Dining Room with French doors to front
- Superb first floor Principal Bedroom with large Dressing Room and En Suite Shower Room
- Extensive first floor eaves storage
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Off street parking
- Glorious front and rear landscaped gardens
Cambridge City Centre 4 miles, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 4 miles, Mainline Railway Station 0.6 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 6 miles, Stansted Airport 23 miles (distances are approximate).
Originally built in the early/mid 1950s with brick elevations under a tiled roof, 7 Gog Magog Way is an immaculately presented 3-4-bedroom property in the highly sought after, South Cambridgeshire village of Stapleford. With a cleverly thought out design, the accommodation is extremely versatile, and has 2/3 ground floor bedrooms, beautiful, ground floor bathroom and first floor Principal Bedroom, with Dressing Room and En Suite Shower Room.
- Great Shelford 0.96km
- Whittlesford 5.01km
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 5.27km
- Foxton 7.38km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.