Headington Drive, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 9HE
Guide Price £775,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- Modern Sitting Room with Karndean flooring, contemporary fireplace with remote operated gas fire, square bay to front aspect, open to Dining Area
- Stunning Family room with Karndean flooring and anthracite Kloeber triple glazed bi fold doors allowing access to the rear garden
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room fitted with wall and base units, integrated appliances
- Garage conversion offering utility room with integrated washing machine, home office and custom storage
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite Shower Room
- Four further Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and Family Bathroom
- Underfloor heating to ground floor living space and gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout
- Professionally landscaped south facing award winning rear garden by renowned designer Melanie Driver
- Block paved driveway with off street parking for several cars
- Security alarm system
- Solar panels producing feed in earnings
An outstanding refurbished five-bedroom detached family home, well placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and a Mainline Railway Station.
City Centre 3 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.5 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 3.5 miles (distances are approximate).
An opportunity to purchase a well-established detached family home which has been renovated by the current owners to a very high standard. The property was built in 1986 and was purchased by the current owners off plan. This impressive extended residence boasts open plan living accommodation, 4 full double bedrooms which include fitted wardrobes plus a fifth single bedroom which currently is being used as a second office. In recent years, the current owners have made significant improvements throughout and added a stunning extension with bi fold doors to the beautifully landscaped garden. This ideal family home has been perfect for them to raise their family over the last 30 years.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.83km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.61km
- Great Shelford 4.62km
- Waterbeach 8.80km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.