High Street, Bottisham, Cambridge, CB25 9BA
Guide Price £975,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME – BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH US TODAY
- VIRTUAL TOURS AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME contact to book your appointment
- **HOME OFFICE**
- Just 7 miles from Cambridge City Centre with easy access onto the A14 for commuters
- Charming village location with range of facilities including Bottisham sports centre, post office, doctors surgery, library and local inn
- Primary schooling available along with the highly regarded Bottisham Village College
- Period building with many original features
- Outstanding dual aspect Sitting/Family/Dining Room which extends to an exceptional 518 x 1810 (15.76m x 5.75m) with beautiful feature window and air conditioning
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast Room with island, range of integrated appliances, underfloor heating and French doors leading to the large rear terrace and garden
- Large brick built store which has planning permission in place to convert to a home office/gym
- Excellent Master Bedroom with built in wardrobe and En Suite Shower Room
- Ground floor Bedroom with vaulted ceiling and En Suite Shower Room which also enjoys charming views over the garden
- 3 further Bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite) arranged over the ground and first floors
- No onward chain
An exceptional opportunity to acquire a spectacular newly renovated, 5 bedroom family home in a beautiful historic building, situated in this highly regarded east Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge City Centre 7 miles, Newmarket 6 miles, A14 2 miles, (distances are approximate).
85 High Street, Bottisham is a charming period building constructed with brick elevations under slate roofs and retains many of its original features. Built in 1839 as the village school, it has since had a variety of uses including a period as a community centre and most recently a restaurant. It has now been converted into an impressive, 5 bedroom family home with accommodation extending to 2,799 sq ft (260 sq m) and the works have been carried out to a high specification.
- Waterbeach 6.32km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 7.02km
- Dullingham 7.52km
- Cambridge (CBG) 8.90km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.