High Street, Boxworth, Cambridge, CB23 4LZ
Guide Price £895,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Room with bi-fold doors opening to the terrace
- Excellent Kitchen Area with new AGA
- Elegant dual aspect Sitting Room and further versatile Family Room with access to garden
- Dedicated fitted Study, ideal for home working
- 4 Bedrooms including a luxurious Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En Suite Bathroom
- Charming gardens including enclosed woodland area
- Ample off street parking
A greatly extended and improved Victorian former school house with an abundance of charm and character, located in this attractive village, just 8 miles east of Cambridge.
Cambridge 8 miles, Huntingdon 10 miles, M11 7 miles, St Neots Mainline Station (King's Cross fast train 45 minutes), 11 miles (distances and time are approximate).
The Old School House is a charming detached Victorian property, which as the name implies, was once the former school house of the village. Since the current owners purchased in 2014, they have significantly extended and improved the property, most notably to include a double storey extension to the rear to create a superb kitchen/breakfast/dining room to the ground floor and an excellent principal bedroom suite to the first floor. The works have been finished to a very high specification, with great care taken to seamlessly combine the charm and character of the original period building with the convenience of modern day living. The 2,426.5 sq ft (225.4 sq m) of accommodation is immaculately presented throughout and offers potential purchasers a ready to move in to option which provides a tremendously flexible layout.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 13.08km
- Cambridge (CBG) 13.30km
- Huntingdon 13.65km
- Waterbeach 15.14km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.