High Street, Hauxton, Cambridge, CB22 5HW
Guide Price £700,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A four bedroom detached property situated in the centre of this highly regarded and sought after village on the south side of Cambridge.
- Triple aspect Family Room with sliding doors to the rear Garden
- Two further Reception Rooms comprising Dining Room and Study
- Kitchen with wall and base units and integrated appliances including gas hob with extractor hood over, double oven and space for fridge/freezer
- Useful Utility Room with sink and door to rear Garden
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout
- Driveway providing off street parking leading to double Garage
- Solar Panels
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Cambridge City Centre 5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 4 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Station (Liverpool Street 60 minutes) 7 miles, Foxton Railway (King's Cross 60 minutes) 3 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 1 mile (distances and times are approximate).
16 High Street is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Arranged over two floors this property offers spacious and versatile accommodation extending to 2,011 sq ft. In well maintained condition throughout, this house offers prospective purchasers the option to remodel and modernise the property according to their own particular tastes and standard.
- Great Shelford 2.23km
- Foxton 4.69km
- Whittlesford 6.33km
- Shepreth 6.38km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.