High Street, Little Eversden, Cambridge, CB23 1HE
Guide Price £850,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
Best talk to Bidwells.
A spacious and contemporary, 4 bedroom house which enjoys delightful views overlooking open countryside, in this picturesque village 7 miles south west of Cambridge.
- Gross internal floor area of 2,561 sq ft (238 sq m) excluding the garage and studio
- Views over open countryside
- Extensive Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room with polished ceramic floor tiles and bi-fold doors to garden
- Contemporary Kitchen Area with large island and integrated appliances
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with oak flooring and open feature fireplace
- Generous Principal Bedroom with Dressing Area and En Suite Shower Room
- 3 further Bedrooms, 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Detached Double Garage with Studio and ground floor Shower Room
Cambridge 7 miles, Comberton 3.5 miles, M11 (J12) 5 miles, Royston 9 miles with mainline railway station fast service to London King’s Cross in about 38 minutes. All distances and times are approximate.
Built by local developer Juxta Properties in 2017, the property is constructed with attractive light brick elevations under a slate roof and has been built in a mock Victorian style. This superb detached family house enjoys southerly views to the front over open countryside and provides accommodation which has been designed with modern day living in mind, including a flexible layout and plenty of space for working and studying at home. Light and airy throughout, the property is in immaculate condition and provides prospective purchasers with a ready to move into option.
- Shepreth 5.36km
- Foxton 5.71km
- Meldreth 7.69km
- Great Shelford 9.26km
Schools - School Checker
These figures are only intended as a guide. Please make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.